OPS 571 UOP Course Tutorial / shoptutorial
OPS 571 Entire Course
For more course tutorials visit
OPS 571 Week 1 Individual Assignment Design a Process Flowchart (Keyless Entry FOB)
OPS 571 Week 1 DQ 1
OPS 571 Week 1 DQ 2
OPS 571 Week 2 Individual Assignment Applying the Learning Curve Theory
OPS 571 Week 2 DQ 1
OPS 571 Week 2 DQ 2
OPS 571 Week 3 Individual Assignment Internal Memo
OPS 571 Week 3 DQ 1
OPS 571 Week 3 DQ 2
OPS 571 Week 4 Individual Assignment Bottlenecks in a Process
OPS 571 Week 4 DQ 1
OPS 571 Week 4 DQ 2
OPS 571 Week 5 Individual Assignment Process Improvement Plan
OPS 571 Week 5 DQ 1
OPS 571 Week 5 DQ 2
OPS 571 Week 6 Individual Assignment Process Design for Riordan Manufacturing
OPS 571 Week 6 Team Assignment Production Plan for Riordan Manufacturing
OPS 571 Week 6 DQ 1
OPS 571 Week 6 DQ 2———————————————————————————-OPS 571 Week 1 Individual Assignment Design a Process Flowchart (Keyless Entry FOB)For more course tutorials visit
1. Due Day 7 – Design a Flowchart for a Process – Your organization seeks to introduce a new version of an automotive keyless entry fob. There are four main parts that comprise the remote:
• Control chip
• Rolling transmitter
• Plastic housing
• Key ringYou have been directed by your superiors to buy the parts separately from suppliers in different countries, rather than purchase the completed units. Select one country to supply each part and create a flowchart to represent how you would approach the process. Keep in mind that you are supplying a major automotive company that manufactures, on average, 835,000 cars per year.
• Choose a country to supply each part.
• Design a flowchart using an appropriate tool, such as Microsoft Office Visio® or Microsoft® Word.
• Comment specifically on those factors that affect the process design.
• Identify at least one metric you could use to measure the…