BUS 362 Week 5 Final Paper
BUS 362 Week 5 Final PaperCopy & Paste the link into your browser to get the tutorial:
http://www.homeworkmade.com/bus-362/bus-362-week-5-final-paper/BUS 362 Week 5 Final Paper
Select any new business idea; compile a preliminary assessment of the business opportunity and an outline of an abbreviated business plan. The 8-10 page project paper (excluding title and reference pages) must follow APA requirements and use five professional resources in addition to the textbook. The following details are to be included in your plan:
a. Business idea
b. Business type (new business, franchise, operating business)
c. Core competency proposed for achieving competitive advantage
2. MANAGEMENT SECTION
a. The legal structure of your business
b. Owners and key members of management team
c. The staffing structure with key positions identified
3. MARKETING SECTION
a. An analysis of the environment, identifying major opportunities (and threats) that support the start up.
b. Description and analysis of target market segments and positioning strategy
c. Design of communication and promotional strategies
4. FINANCIAL SECTION
a. Financial requirements for start up or purchases
b. Sources of financing
c. Budget projections for one year
Writing the Business Opportunity Project
1. Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as…